Nikolay Kapanov Anatolievich
- Department: Кафедра информационных систем и технологий
- Post: Senior lecturer
- Office: 710-5, 806-7
- Phone: +375 17 377-67-60, +375 17 293 86 73, +375 17 247 41 34
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Direction of scientific research:
- To develop the basics of information and educational-methodological support of distance learning for specialists in higher education programs of the first stage, integrated with educational programs of secondary specialized education;
- Pulse phase control systems.
1. Batura, M.P. Statistical analysis of pulse-phase automatic frequency control systems / M.P.Batura, A.P. Kuznetsov, N.A.Kapanov // Reports of BSUIR. - 2003. - No. 1. - P. 27 - 33.
2. Kapanov, N.A. CAD databases: laboratories. workshop for students of specialty I-53 01 07 “Inform. technology and control. in tech. systems "/ N. A. Kapanov. - Minsk: BSUIR, 2006 .-- 47 p. : ill.
3. Kuznetsov, A.P. Stochastic analysis of discrete phase control systems / A.P. Kuznetsov, Alkatauna Ahmed Hikmat, N.A. Kapanov // Reports BSUIR. - 2007. - No. 1 (17). - S. 23 - 29.
4. Kapanov, N. A. Automated calculation of the speed of pulse phase control systems / N. A. Kapanov [and others] // Information technologies and systems 2011 (ITS 2011): materials of the international scientific conference, BSUIR, Minsk, Belarus, October 26, 2011 . = Information Technologies and Systems 2011 (ITS 2011): Proceeding of The International Conference, BSUIR, Minsk, 26th October 2011 / editorial board: L. Yu. Shilin [and others]. - Minsk: BSUIR, 2011 .-- P. 49.
5. Kapanov, N.A . The use of OLAP technology in the design of a multidimensional data warehouse / N. A. Kapanov, S. V. Snisarenko, N. A. Stasevich // Information technologies and systems 2011 (ITS 2011): materials of the international scientific conference, BSUIR, Minsk, Belarus, 26 October 2011 = Information Technologies and Systems 2011 (ITS 2011): Proceeding of The International Conference, BSUIR, Minsk, 26th October 2011 / editorial board: L. Yu. Shilin [and others]. - Minsk: BSUIR, 2011. - P. 74-75.
6. Snisarenko, S. V. Technology of software development for control systems. Laboratory workshop: manual / S. V. Snisarenko, N. A. Stasevich, N. A. Kapanov . - Minsk: BSUIR, 2012 .-- 76 p. : ill.
7. Kapanov N.A. Mathematical apparatus and algorithm for solving the optimal control problem / N.A.Kapanov , L.V. Rusak, S.V.Snisarenko // Information technologies and systems 2012 (ITS 2012): materials of the international scientific conference, BSUIR , Minsk, Belarus, October 24, 2012 = Information Technologies and Systems 2012 (ITS 2012): Proceeding of The International Conference, BSUIR, Minsk, 24th October 2012 / editorial board. : L. Yu. Shilin [and others]. - Minsk: BSUIR, 2012. - P. 54–55.
8. Kapanov N.A. Methods of increasing the reliability of the control of knowledge of students / N.A. Kapanov , O.A. Vildflush // Distance Learning - Educational Environment of XXI Century: Proceedings of the IX International Scientific Conference (Minsk, 3-4 December 2015 ). - Minsk: BSUIR, 2015 .-- P. 51 - 52.
9. Gorodko S.I. Theory of automatic control: teaching aid / S.I.Gorodko, N.A.Kapanov, N.A. Stasevich. - Minsk: BSUIR, 2017 .-- 86 p. : ill.
10. Kapanov, N. A. Distance learning system based on biometric authentication / N. A. Kapanov , N. A. Stasevich // Distance learning - educational environment of the XXI century: materials of the X international scientific and methodological conference (Minsk, December 7 - 8, 2017 of the year). - Minsk: BSUIR, 2017 .-- P. 178 - 179.
11. Kapanov N.A. Possibilities of the MATLAB package for a distance learning system / Kapanov N.A. , Stasevich N.A. // Distance learning is an educational environment of the XXI century: materials of the XI International scientific and methodological conference, Minsk, December 12-13, 2019 city / editorial board. : V. A. Prytkov [and others]. - Minsk: BSUIR, 2019 .-- P. 130-131. https://libeldoc.bsuir.by/handle/123456789/38197
12. Rusak L.V. Synthesis of identification algorithms for systems with phase control / Rusak L.V., Kapanov N.A. // Information Technologies and Systems 2020 (ITS 2020) = Information Technologies and Systems 2020 (ITS 2020): materials of international scientific conferences, Minsk, November 18, 2020 / Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics; editorial board : L. Y. Shilin [and others]. - Minsk, 2020. - P. 50-51. https://libeldoc.bsuir.by/handle/123456789/41380
From 1991 to 1996 he was a student at the Faculty of Automatic Control of the MRTI (later information technologies and management of BSUIR.). From 1996 to 1999 he was a postgraduate student (specialty "Automation and Control of Technological Processes and Production").
He has been working at BSUIR since 2000. From 2000 to 2010 - Assistant at the Department of Automatic Control (later on Control Systems), from 2010 to the present time he has been working at the Department of Information Systems and Technologies of IIT BSUIR, first as an assistant, then as a senior teacher. The topic of the thesis "Investigation of the stochastic properties of impulse phase control systems with integral PWM of the 2nd kind".
Taught academic subjects
- Information support for control systems (322/9);
- Control systems software development technologies (324/9);
- Object Oriented Programming (308/9);
- Controlled power converters of electrical energy for powering electric motors in control systems (54/1.5);
- Local automation systems (180/5).