- Department: Кафедра микропроцессорных систем и сетей
- Post: Senior lecturer
- Office: 606-7
- Phone: +375 17 348-88-25
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of professional interests and research:
Computer graphics methods and algorithms. Pedagogical technologies in terms of distance education.
- A.A Kosak, V.A. Polubok - Training of the students of retraining courses in the basics of information security. Minsk 2019. http://libeldoc.bsuir.by/handle/123456789/35631.
- A.A Kosak, V.A. Polubok - Experience in creating inclusive education resource centers in the Russian Federation. Minsk 2019. http://libeldoc.bsuir.by/handle/123456789/38327.
- A.A. Kosak, I.I. Glamazdin, V.A. Polubok - Usage of an electronic educational and methodological complex in the organization of independent work of students. Minsk 2020. http://bsac.by/sites/default/files/content/basic/Common/03_Science/conference/sss/Document_conference_SSS_2020_10_23.pdf.
1997 year - Academy of management. Specialization: Economics and Organization of Production. Qualification: economist-manager.
2006 year - Belarusian National Technical University. Specialization: Information systems and technologies. Qualification: Software engineer.
2012 year - Postgraduate studies. Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics. Specialization: Theoretical Foundations of Informatics. Qualification: Researcher in technical sciences. Dissertation: Adaptive learning system.
2020 year - Republican Institute for vocational education. Specialization: Vocational training. Qualification: Teacher.
1989 - 2006 - Master of Industrial training. Belarusian National Technical University.
2006 - 2008 - Engineer, head of the educational process organization of the Faculty of Computer Technology. Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics.
2008 - 2014 - Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Computer Technology. Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics.
2014 - 2017 - Deputy Dean of the Faculty for Staff Development and Retraining. Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics.
Since 2017 - Senior professor of the Faculty for Staff Development and Retraining. Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics.
- Computer graphics - 220 hours,
- Web applications testing - 38 hours,
- Software testing - 58 hours.